"The Course of True Love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare

Written to be read from the beginning for full effect (Thurs, Nov 4, 2010) :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diary,

My head and my heart are so meddled together lately that I am not even sure of how to write to you in a manner which even expresses somewhat closely the Reality of everything I think and feel.

-I am not sure I really like the word "meddled". -It portrays what I am feeling, but perhaps if the word did not exist at all then I would not have to deal with Feeling it?


There is so much Power in our Words, Diary! Is the power inherent in itself? Or is the Power Present when it communicates in Sincerity the Feelings of our Hearts and Minds which we could otherwise not portray?


There is Power also in silence. And I am not sure which of them is more Powerful- the Power of the Truth when Only Silence Can Explain It, or the Power of the Truth when you find Just the words you need in order to communicate it.


There is Power in the Silence between me and Don, Diary. A Power which I cannot explain except in saying that I Know beyond all doubt that he Loves me, and I know he knows I feel the same. But there is so much Power also in the words we use when we communicate it! I would leave Truth cloaked in Silence, Diary, if that were the Most Effective Communication of it, but Sometimes the Power of the Silence moves me into words which my Soul Cannot keep back.


I tell him that I love him and I feel as though the earth's stood still and my Soul has Shook within me with So much Power it could rend the earth away. -And perhaps in some small way, it does. The distance between my heart and Heaven becomes no more, and instead Heaven exists within his heart being coalesced with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment