"The Course of True Love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare

Written to be read from the beginning for full effect (Thurs, Nov 4, 2010) :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Diary,
      
 I do not think I really meant what I said within that post the other day. I think what I meant was that my heart was hurt and that Only he could heal me. I think what I meant is not that I wish he'd never touched my heart at all, but Rather that he touched it So Deeply that Now no matter Where I am or What I do, He will Always be a Part of me. I think what I meant is that it hurts to have him missing. But I did not really mean that I wish he never was.
      
I would be so broken without him, Diary. And I think that what I really mean, is that Even if he is the Only one who can Shelter me from all this Pain, I'd still not trade the Ounces of healing that he's Given me to Keep me from the Pounds of Pain that are there when he is missing.
     
I think, Diary, that maybe what I Really meant was that I Loved him, -and that Really, I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment