"The Course of True Love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare

Written to be read from the beginning for full effect (Thurs, Nov 4, 2010) :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear Diary,

I see things so much more clearly with him by my side. My vision and Understanding becomes so much sharper and the gaps in my sight are so Perfectly made up for by the keener perceptions that exist within those very same areas of his.

The Bible refers to doing Everything we can for God with "an eye single to God's glory" and that is the closest thing that I can think of to even come close to describing how I feel when I am with Donovan; -Not only in things Spiritual, but in Everything. I feel as though I've never known before that two eyes wasn't enough to see One Picture clearly.

You take his two sweet, milk-chocolate brown eyes and combine them together with the deep and clarifying blue that exists within my own and the four of them together morph into One, giving us each this Complete view of things Unlike Anything that you have Ever seen before. I feel like I have gained the wisdom of the owl and his 360 degree vision as well as a depth of vision which cuts through the Atmosphere of this Fallen World and peeks through into the Celestial.

I do not Ever want to be without his eyes again, Diary. I would be Blind again without them. …Donovan is my Vision, Diary. I cannot see without him. And I would take Any Comfort God Could Give Me That would Match the Comfort that there is within his eyes when he is here with me to get me through the Hindrance that exists within my heart when he's away.

No comments:

Post a Comment