"The Course of True Love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare

Written to be read from the beginning for full effect (Thurs, Nov 4, 2010) :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

I wish you could see the way he looks at me sometimes, Diary! ...Or maybe I mean more like I wish you could Feel the way he looks at me sometimes! It is so soft and tender and it makes me feel like Anything in this world could come at me and Still I'd be the most Valued and Respected person in it. It is so elevating and yet at the same time so leveling; so uplifting and motivating and exalting, and at the same time so down-to-earth and Real and Truthful and Sincere. He anchors me in some way which is impossible for me to explain. I feel so much like I am floating away without him.

 

And his gaze, Diary.. Oh, his gaze! Everytime he looks at me I feel it cutting through me and penetrating into the very fabric of my soul. It is so admiring and still so expectant. And it is so humbling and comforting to me.

 

And Diary, I have said it before and I will say it again, I could never do Anything to be worthy of such an Elevating gaze; -But then, he would tell you the same thing about the way I look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment